Coral Breeze Cave Tubing Is Great!!!

airhead22

I just returned from the Miracle and would like to highly recommend Coral Breeze. My sister, her daughter a friend and myself were the only ones signed up for the day so we had a private tour. Ivar was fantastic, Dad was a great driver and we have never had so much fun. The lunch was superb and it was a perfect tour. Sorry Lauren would not leave her light off ,Ivar!!!!

I too am glad you had a GREAT time. Booked on the same tour next month... I can't wait.

I would also like to know about how much time you had before and after the excursion for tenders?

How cold was the water?:eek:

Were you in Belize on Thursday or Friday? (schedule change):confused:

I too am traveling on the Miracle next month - any thoughts on the ship?

We're going cave tubing as well with Coral Breeze. I've used them in the past for their Shark Ray alley Tour.

First rate operation - really did a great job with my rather large group.

I noticed on their website that they're starting a new river rapids adventure as well. Did you hear anything about that?

Belize time is 2 hours behind ship time, so we planned to be on land by 9 (ship time) for the excursion that started at 7:30 (belize time). We had 2 teens that take a while to dress, even for tubing. We could have gotten off sooner, but I am not sure if the shops were open. We got back and had about an hour, which was pretty much enough for the shops at port. There is not much to buy in Belize, mainly the ever needed t-shirt. Getting a tender was no problem at that time, as most of the Carnival tours start earlier.

We were in Belize on Thursday, and the only ship in port. The water is as I have heard, refreshing. Go for the jump in method. It was fun and our girls did it several times. I was never uncomfortably cold. I forgot to mention the lunch was GREAT. Don't plan on taking a shower there. The water is very cold and comes out like a water hose and the showers are not desirable. They have a very nice restroom you can change in. Take your own water shoes.

Archived