Booking Izumi question

jonj

We are six in a RFS on the Anthem in June 2016. Our dining opened up for booking a couple of days ago. I tried to reserve Izumi but saying not available for six. It will allow me to book four and then a second reservation for two.

I contacted concierge and they said it is too early for them to reserve it for me and to contact them 15 days prior to the cruise. My concern is will there be anything available then?

What would you do. reserve it now as two reservations and then have concierge combine them? Or wait?

Thank you

try calling them in another day or two. This way you can talk to a different person hopefully. Izumi is a la carte style. I saw a big family about six people behind me. keep trying on the reservation. If not i would do two and four. Once on board talk to the maitre d about it.

Izumi on Anthem is a small place. Their tables are like a lot of restaurants made up of 2 and 4-tops. I don't think I saw any table permanently set up for 6 (definitely not more) so that may be the reason you can't reserve for 6. I would go ahead and reserve the 2 & 4 and see if someone can add a note that they will be pushed together on the day. If they can't add that note, the Izumi folk are very friendly and helpful and it should be easy enough.

Edited by KarinaGW