Freedom 2007

NoVa Mimi

Does anybody know when the scheduling and pricing for Freedom summer 2007 will be out? I see on Royal Caribbean's web site that they have up to June 2007, but we have to go in July. We're going to do a B2B in 2007, and I'd like to stay in the same cabin. Also, as we all know...the planning is so much fun! :)

I'm assuming there isn't a schedule beyond July 2007 for Freedom because either one hasn't been drafted yet (schedules aren't known), or the ship will be changing itineraries. Keep checking the website and book when 2007 - 2008 itineraries become available.

I wouldn't expect the Freedom itineraries to come out until next May or so when they release the 2007-2008 itineraries.

Rich, ACC

Carefree Vacations

Macop,

I'm with you. I also hope to sail both the Freedom and Endeavor but I share the same concern about going on the same itinerary. Actually, I don't really care about the itinerary as much, but I keep dragging my wife and kids so they will want a different itinerary.

For me, the ship is the destination, especially given the size of these behemoths!

The normal assumption might be that the Endeavor takes over the Western Caribbean route and the Freedom goes Eastern, but I'm hoping that one of them does the Southern route.

Unfortunately, I suspect that they don't want the newest ships to originate from San Juan.

RCI's usual pattern is to have a new ship do Western, a second to do Eastern, and the third to do Southern out of San Juan. Perhaps they will swap itineraries when the Endeavor comes out, but probably not. I wouldn't look for any exotic itineraries for ships the size of the Freedom class - especially Bermuda which already has problems with the number and the size of ships now sailing there. The initial appeal of new ships such as Freedom is the number of innovative features that they offer and because these ship are considered to be primary destination by most people, the itinerary is generally a secondary consideration. Eastern, Western and Southern Caribbean itineraries draw the largest crowds so look to RCI to place its newest ships on these itineraries to maximize their passenger loads.

If I were you, I would plan on the itineraries being Eastern and Western in July, 2007 and see if they will let you book at the rates that are currently in effect for the latest dates they are showing at this time.

Does anybody know when the scheduling and pricing for Freedom summer 2007 will be out? I see on Royal Caribbean's web site that they have up to June 2007, but we have to go in July. We're going to do a B2B in 2007, and I'd like to stay in the same cabin. Also, as we all know...the planning is so much fun! :)

What site are you looking at? I can't get past April 07?

Dawna

Archived