Undecided....Breakaway Cruise?

bsb4273

My partner and I were on Breakaway in Sept for a cruise to Bermuda. We had a fantastic time and I have cruised with NCL in the past. I just found an offer for a cruise on Breakaway in March and I am on the fence. Anyone with past experience sailing out of NYC in Warly March with respect to weather? Also, does anyone know who the. Urgent cruise director is on Breakaway? Any suggestions or input would be appreciated. This is a last minute decision...

Been on BA once in early March and leaving in 5 days. (Also on the Gem in March out of NYC and years ago the Dawn.) I'm not worried about the weather. Bahamas each time was mid 70s - 80. Once we had a nasty storm coming home, but the rest of the trip was lovely.

I dont know about Bermuda in March, but you can check that easily at weather.com.

If you go, have a great trip and tell us all about it.

We always sail from NYC. Once in January our DD and BBF were in the hot tubs on first sea day, and people were using pools and sitting in the sun. It was beautiful out. Once in June on the BA we couldn't go outdoors till second sea day-due to high winds. You can never predict mother nature! Hope for the best, but you will enjoy either way.

If worried about quesy feeling-- guest services has sea sick pills free, pretzels help alot(found all over), green apples too.

Safe sailing