Breakaway Haven Suite - is it worth it?

blueflower1968

We are in an aft penthouse. Our 4th time on BA and it's the only room we've had. Is this your first time in the forward ph? Maybe we can compare the rooms on the 2/28 cruise?

Marilyn

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, this is the first time in a forward cabin and I am a little nervous about rough seas as a lot of people say you can feel the movement a lot more in forward!

I have always wanted to try an aft cabin, that is definitely on my wish list for the next time we cruise!

See you onboard on the 28th!!

Joanne

Yes, this is the first time in a forward cabin and I am a little nervous about rough seas as a lot of people say you can feel the movement a lot more in forward!

I have always wanted to try an aft cabin, that is definitely on my wish list for the next time we cruise!

See you onboard on the 28th!!

Joanne

Looking forward to your comments about motion. We are in the Haven in June and it is my first time not mid-ship. Yes, I recognize there will be seasonal differences in the Atlantic.

Have a wonderful cruise

hey fellow haven friends...love to see those of you sailing on 3/6/15..let me know who you are by your initials...for example, john doe...j.d.

by the way, I will be the indian guy with the initial of b.k. sailing with my wife susan...love to share some great memories at the haven bar

Haven aft ph 14th floor SK on 3/6 - see u onboard!

We had a Haven penthouse on Deck 16 two years ago on BA. It was beyond wonderful!

This time we are sailing in a Forward Penthouse on deck 11. The Haven is the way to go on the BA.

We are also on the 2/28, save me a seat at the Haven Bar!! :):)

The FFPH is our favorite suite on the Getaway class. When we travel with the kids, we get the FF with connecting balcony. Lots of room and VERRRRRY quiet

It is far from the lifts kind of...

We are booked for just the two of us in a FFPH for our 29th anniversary this fall,

We are on the Breakaway 4/17 and are considering changing our reservation to the H5. That week is school vacation week for most of the area so I know the ship will be very crowded. Having sailed twice before on the Breakaway we know how crowded the pool areas are. When we sailed last May it was just my husband and I so we were able to get Vibe passes which we loved but this time around we will have our 9 year old daughter with us. Plus sailing out of NY the beginning of April the weather may still be kind of cool the first couple of days so having the enclosed pool area is a plus.

Last summer we also sailed on the Dawn out of Boston and had a suite and loved all the suite perks. My daughter especially loved being able to go back to the room at night to watch movies after spending some time in the kids club.

Right now if we changed we would be paying the scheduled price, no upgrade offer is available yet and I know there is no guarantee we would get one. I think there are about 10 H5's left for this sailing.

Just trying to decide if we should take the plunge and make the change knowing that the Haven pool area will not be as crowded, plus all the perks and we can visit the main pool area whenever we want.

Ugh, what to do...what to do.....

Appreciate any feed back

Becky

We are in an aft penthouse. Our 4th time on BA and it's the only room we've had. Is this your first time in the forward ph? Maybe we can compare the rooms on the 2/28 cruise?

Marilyn

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi, my dh, dd and I will be in an aft haven on the Breakaway for the first time. Sooooo how is it? I saw a youtube video and it looks great. Never did the Haven before so any advice would be appropriated.

We have only stayed in the SPA suite on the Epic. We love it. Very big balcony.

Loved using the thermal spa. I don't think you can go wrong. We could have stayed in the Haven area but we liked the Heaven spa suite. We will be in one on the Getaway next Jan. I usually love a bigger balcony but I will love this one just the same.