Havana Cabanas and FTTF

js

Havana Cabana Suites do.

gggrrr, thank you. I wanted suite but none to be found January-March.

I'm in a Havana Balcony. Will keep trying to see when FTTF opens.

Has it ever been available a year away? It's not an option yet.

gggrrr, thank you. I wanted suite but none to be found January-March.

I'm in a Havana Balcony. Will keep trying to see when FTTF opens.

Has it ever been available a year away? It's not an option yet.

Yes, it has. I got FTTF for my Nov repo cruise last June, about a year and a half out. It sold out quickly. I'm not sure if they offered it yet or not for any 2017 sailings

Yes, it has. I got FTTF for my Nov repo cruise last June, about a year and a half out. It sold out quickly. I'm not sure if they offered it yet or not for any 2017 sailings

Thank you. Ill keep stalking lol. Im stalking and doing mock bookings for 8 nights in January-March in Havana cabana or balcony. Right now have 6 night in Havana balcony on Deck 6 aft extended. Want deck 5.

Edited by js

I just checked for our Feb 5, 2017 cruise. No excursions available yet.

We booked a Havana Premium Balcony - it looks like they sold out of those on that sailing... already? wow... lol

Hopefully we'll be able to scoop up a couple of FTTF passes!

Sara

I just checked for our Feb 5, 2017 cruise. No excursions available yet.

We booked a Havana Premium Balcony - it looks like they sold out of those on that sailing... already? wow... lol

Hopefully we'll be able to scoop up a couple of FTTF passes!

Sara

Hi Sara. Would you and others book the Havana Premium balcony over the extended aft. I like how the bed looks out the window. I had a Premium Havana balcony booked but an earlier date opened and I was only anlw to get extended aft. If the Premium opens, is it suppose to be much better?

Thanks.

Hi Sara. Would you and others book the Havana Premium balcony over the extended aft. I like how the bed looks out the window. I had a Premium Havana balcony booked but an earlier date opened and I was only anlw to get extended aft. If the Premium opens, is it suppose to be much better?

Thanks.

I think it looks like a better fit for us, because of the wrap balcony. :-) then we can check stuff out on the aft and the side!

Plus there is supposed to be more square footage in the room.

Too bad it's not considered a suite though. ..

Sara

Havana Cabana Suites do.

Thank you.

I just changed my sail date so we can experience the Havana Cabana Suite on Deck 5. Got the LAST one for a February 2018 sailing! Anyway, since it is a suite, do I need to worry about getting FTTF or will we be able to board with/before FTTF and have the "Priority" line at GS.

Do Suite Guests get their own seating area prior to boarding?

Thank you very much!

Thank you.

board with/before FTTF YES

have the "Priority" line at GS. NO

Do Suite Guests get their own seating area prior to boarding? You will sit in the area for Platinum / Diamond

Thank you very much!

Hope this helps

Thank you. Im surprised Guest Services doesnt have their own area for line. On Breeze last month, suites and FTTF had a seperate line at Guest Services. I wont stress about gettingnit but if it comes available Ill get. I did like having it on Breeze for tje few times I had to go to Guest Services.

Thank you.

I just changed my sail date so we can experience the Havana Cabana Suite on Deck 5. Got the LAST one for a February 2018 sailing! Anyway, since it is a suite, do I need to worry about getting FTTF or will we be able to board with/before FTTF and have the "Priority" line at GS.

Do Suite Guests get their own seating area prior to boarding?

Thank you very much!

We are sailing on the Vista the same week you are. Deck 5 in a Havana Cabana. Looking forward to this cruise

We got lucky and a Havana Cabana Suite became available for our sailing...5233. We had an Ocean Suite but the idea of the reserved chairs, the patio, location - we thought it was time to try something different.

Very excited!