Valor 2462

Hobbsey

Hi

I decided to go ahead and grab this cabin while it was available but wonder if anyone has experience (good or bad) with it or one like it.

It is OV, aft, and sits sideways with a crew stairwell along one wall. I chose it because it has two windows but wonder about noise and any loss of storage since an entire length is wall and windows.

Thanks

I found this on an older post about 2462

"It's very spacious, with a queen size bed and lots of storage space. However, there is vibration, mostly minimal, but sometimes, when approaching a port early in the morning, it can be very strong and loud. If you are a light sleeper or like to sleep late, this isn't the cabin for you. I didn't mind because I'm an early riser anyway, but it could be a problem for some."

We booked 2473 because it is larger and has two windows. I've read it has some vibration and noise when approaching ports too, but we are up early, so we aren't worried about it. I'm looking forward to having more room--especially since our last cruise was on Royal. Their cabins are tiny.

Have fun on your cruise.

I found this on an older post about 2462

"It's very spacious, with a queen size bed and lots of storage space. However, there is vibration, mostly minimal, but sometimes, when approaching a port early in the morning, it can be very strong and loud. If you are a light sleeper or like to sleep late, this isn't the cabin for you. I didn't mind because I'm an early riser anyway, but it could be a problem for some."

We booked 2473 because it is larger and has two windows. I've read it has some vibration and noise when approaching ports too, but we are up early, so we aren't worried about it. I'm looking forward to having more room--especially since our last cruise was on Royal. Their cabins are tiny.

Have fun on your cruise.

Thanks for the repost. Early risers here as well. Thanks.

We have not booked this specific cabin but we booked 2470 next door to it 4 times. Like 2PC said there is definitely some vibration. When sailing it is slightly more than what you may feel in other parts of the ship. But when you pull into port there is definitely some wall shattering vibrations. We are up anyway for port day so it did not bother us at all. As far as noise there is none. Foot traffic is minimal cause the only people back there are people that have cabins there. We heard no noise from the stairwell either. You will enjoy the extra window. Have a great cruise!