hotels in Miami

LHT28

This is the start of the South Beach Food and Wine Festival, and the hotels will be full by Wednesday. Oceania has to let these hotels know why the late bookings were made over the weekend so they can take the proper steps to protect their incoming guests.

How unfair this is to all our tourists coming for a fun weekend of drinking and eating to have the possibility of being sick with Noro, not to mention all the hotel employees that have been exposed.

I think we will stay out of the city this weekend and pass on the SBWFF.

Oceania has to come clean with the Dept of Health and notify Dade County of the Noro outbreak. Lets hope that the CDC has already taken the steps necessary to protect our community.

Edited by dlouise

I was the one who wrote about the mechanical issues that were mentioned by a member of the staff at the Grand Hyatt Coral Gables. A friend arrived just after we did and one of the hotel employees greeted her with with the comment that he was sorry they experienced mechanical issues on the ship and their cruise was cut short. Perhaps this employee was not informed of the virus and assumed the ship had mechanical trouble. I don't know but was not trying to be accused of lying.

Let's be clear I never thought for a moment you or Pam were lying

see post #6

Edited by LHT28