Reccomend carnival wedding coordinator?

kfied08

Hello Everyone! I am having my wedding on the Carnival Conquest on April 24 and I was wondering if someone could recommend a wedding coordinator and officiant that did a fantastic job. The Wedding Experience said that we could request someone and I was hoping to do so based on the fact that I have read about some not so great ones. Thank you so much for your help.

Edited by kfied08

Honestly, if you have a great maid of honor or somebody you can trust, who isn't too shy about speaking up, you really don't need to worry about a coordinator, as a matter of fact, ours was a no show. However, we did bring our own officient. She went online and got ordained to do weddings in California for my daughter's wedding (6 months before our wedding), and since she was coming on the cruise with us anyway and I wanted to be in control of who actually performed our ceremony, we went with her. The officient from WE has to show up anyway, whether you bring your own or not, and he stepped in to help as coordinator since ours didn't show up, but my daughter (who is a total bulldog by the way) took charge and made sure everything went off perfectly. We did have the perfect scenario though because my daughter is bulldog and is used to bossing people around (she's a high school teacher) and my step-daughter (has her degree in Communications and Arbitration) is really sweet and kind, so my daughter would go around and get things done and my step-daughter would go behind her and smooth ruffled feathers. I guess this is my long winded way of saying don't worry about the coordinator, she is not that important to how things will turn out, if you are prepared and have a point person in your party who isn't shy.