All Things EARTH... part 2

CCHelp

Happy 4th of July, everyone!  It is just me and my husband today.  It kind of feels like a Sunday, because I work tomorrow.  My husband is off - lucky guy!

I ordered a very good deal on a top from Macys that seemed perfect for summer and for a cruise, with some great colors in it.  It didn't fit right, so I decided to order a size up when I noticed that they also have a maxi dress version.  All was on sale at great prices, so I ordered both.  Sadly, the fitch just isn't right.  Oh well!  

Who knows - they may be right for one of you, so here are the links and pictures for you.  This is definitely more of a dark aqua or teal color than how it looks here.  I may try to get a copy of the fabric before I make the return for you.

I.N.C. International Concepts Women's Printed Keyhole-Neck Maxi Dress, Created for Macy's - Macy's (macys.com)

I.N.C. International Concepts - Women's Printed Keyhole-Neck Maxi Dress

I.N.C. International Concepts Women's Crossover Halter Top, Created for Macy's - Macy's (macys.com)

I.N.C. International Concepts - Women's Crossover Halter Top

In the photos, I really thought this was more fire than earth, but in person, it could go either way.  I found the colors to be darker, for sure.

The shirt is currently $23.00 with the coupon, but when I ordered it, it was $19.00.  Both the shirt and dress are lined.

There is a coral version of the shirt, and I tried that for the fun of it too.  I did not try it on, since the print didn't fit right.  It is a very bright color though - perfect for our friends that are spring or fire.

I'm off to grill some dinner, but wanted to check in with you all!

• Like 1