Strange souvenir question

blindhrtd

Ok, here is one I haven't seen asked...

I know Cozumel has Mayan ruins that were for fertility. (It is getting late...I can't remember the name) My supervisor is getting married & trying to have a child (she has had trouble in the past...) and I was wondering if there is anything I can purchase as a gift for her. She would really be into something like that. I will be there in 2 weeks on Carnival and would love any help anyone can offer.

Thank you, Tom. Hopefully by the time I leave I will know what to look for. =)

My DH and I plan on visiting PB while in Cozumel as well. I have read a lot about it on CC and can't wait for a peacful day at the beach. I know you will be busy with your new little one by then. Anything you need for the baby?

Do u know when Bob's B-Day is? Isn't the next one the BIG 5-O? :D

I emailed his daughter and you are right he is hitting the half century mark. Apparently this will happen on Feb. 9th. I heard on the grapevine he was planning a trip down- but cancelled because someone is shooting a movie in his front yard??? Who knows- but now that the hurricane is approaching he may make his way down... not sure why but he likes to be around for the hub-bub. I think he is hoping he will have a chance to drive one of Don Payo's Big Cat Machines to help remove debris.

Archived