Easier planning?

KCruizer

Are there any sites that allow you to search for cruises for certain weeks rather than certain months? I'm driving myself nuts. I'm trying to choose between 2 specific weeks spanning 3 months and carnival.com is such a pain. It would be really nice to only see cruises available in one of those weeks. That way I can pick the best in each week and have it narrowed down to 2 cruises to choose from. Probably too much to ask for.

Some of the big online TAs allow this. You can input a specific day and then search +/- a day, 3 days, a week, 2 weeks or 30 days in the filters.

Also you can search lines, certain itineraries like west/east/southern Caribbean and also price.

This is how I always search for cruises before ultimately go to the cruise lines website to search more about the ship.

Go to carnival.com click today's deals at the top and it gives you a monthly calendar. You can see all sailings on any particular date and refine your search. Don't really understand how so many people miss this function. Best way to search IMO. Enjoy which ever cruise you pick!

Go to carnival.com click today's deals at the top and it gives you a monthly calendar. You can see all sailings on any particular date and refine your search. Don't really understand how so many people miss this function. Best way to search IMO. Enjoy which ever cruise you pick!

I've tried that way before and for some reason I don't really like it that much. I've seen some, like you, swear by it, but for me I'm personally not a fan using the calender feature.

I've tried that in the past and its just shown me a selection of cruises, but not every available cruise. Just tried again and it only show 4 months, so if you want to travel in June or Oct of 2016 or 2017 you're all set! LOL!!

Searched around the online TA's and found Orbitz lets you narrow it down a bit further.

If I understand you correctly you are wanting to compare side-by-side two different weeks (e.g. the 2nd week of May and the 3rd week of June)without all the clutter of other weeks showing up.

I would go to most any site (the one ethel813 recommended works) and find your first week. Open a second browser or tab and repeat the process.

You'll have both available to look back and forth.

Charlie