Getaway - Feb 14th-21st with Kids: Review

LakeWinniMom

Final Sea Day and Debarkation

Our last sea day was much better than the 1st. The weather was again a bit shaky but we found many more ways to keep ourselves occupied :) We caught a few shows in the Atrium and we created our own game...Cruise and Seek. We figured now we knew the ship and we had iConcierge let's have fun with it! We split up boys vs girls. One group went to a secret spot on the ship and texted the other team clues as to the whereabouts. It was fun!

We attended the late Farwell Show, as our early dinner still went too long to make the early 730 show. Then off to bed.

Disembarkation was easy enough. It was sad to leave. We had a great week!

If anyone has any questions, let me know!

I feel like I could have written this review - our experiences were very similar! 3 kids - 11, 9, 6 who wouldn't go to SA after a one hour experience they didn't like on day 1!

We used Marvyn in Jamaica and it was wonderful - our favorite. We did blue hole, river tubing, lunch, store and then the beach. The beach was a last minute add in - I didn't want to shop really or your the island and the kids were dying to swim in blue Caribbean water and they were so accommodating!

On our last day at sea, we made up a scavenger hunt for the kids win a list of 30 obscure items to get pictures of (selfie with an officer, picture of certain flags, etc) It was fun!