New Fees for Holiday Inn Express to Port?

kdinkus1

I am trying to find the thread that said Holiday Inn Express Convention Center is now charging for transportation to Port Everglades if you booked reservations after a certain date this year? When we booked in late Jan, it was free and then they changed it. My husband was just in FLL for business this past weekend and stopped by to check out this hotel. They argued with him about paying the fee and I know I saw this announcement somewhere on the CC board a couple of months ago. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I knew I should have printed that out. Drat!! :mad:

I am trying to find the thread that said Holiday Inn Express Convention Center is now charging for transportation to Port Everglades if you booked reservations after a certain date this year? When we booked in late Jan, it was free and then they changed it. My husband was just in FLL for business this past weekend and stopped by to check out this hotel. They argued with him about paying the fee and I know I saw this announcement somewhere on the CC board a couple of months ago. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I knew I should have printed that out. Drat!! :mad:

I posted about this after our May stay. We booked in April and were told the port shuttle was free. When we checked in 5/20, we were told the port shuttle was $6/pp. I told them that I was told it was free when we booked, and she asked for our booking date. She then comfirmed that reservations made before 5/1 got the shuttle for free; after 5/1 it was the $6/pp.

Archived