ROW Drinks??

karpela

Hi, we've just changed our November booking on the Eclipse across from a US TA to an English one as we were worried about the sudden drop in the dollar for us Brits.

We had the Classic Drinks Package included and have managed to get everything the same again, cabin, drinks, grats at more or less the same price we originally paid.

However, on our new booking, it says ROW Drinks with no charge next to it.

Anyone know what that means? I'm hoping that is the Classic Package as before.

Btw, Celebrity UK were so helpful in reserving our original cabin for us and then letting us transfer the booking to our new TA.

I only have high praise for them 👍

There are different codes for the drinks, gratuities and OBC perks (and combination of perks) depending on the part of the world that you are sailing. Europe is just coded as "Europe". ROW is Celebrity's abbreviation for: "Rest of the World excluding Galapagos, Transatlantic, Transpacific, Asia re-positioning, and South America re-positioning cruise departing on 13 Mar 2016". So "ROW Drinks" indicates a classic drinks package on a cruise which is not within Europe or the particular exclusions mentioned above. Hope this puts your mind at rest!:)

The entire list of abbreviations is on a UK travel agent's website, but it would be against the rules for me to give the name on CC.

Edited by Suzy Smith

There are different codes for the drinks, gratuities and OBC perks (and combination of perks) depending on the part of the world that you are sailing. Europe is just coded as "Europe". ROW is Celebrity's abbreviation for: "Rest of the World excluding Galapagos, Transatlantic, Transpacific, Asia re-positioning, and South America re-positioning cruise departing on 13 Mar 2016". So "ROW Drinks" indicates a classic drinks package on a cruise which is not within Europe or the particular exclusions mentioned above. Hope this puts your mind at rest!:)

The entire list of abbreviations is on a UK travel agent's website, but it would be against the rules for me to give the name on CC.

That absolutely explains it.

Thank you so much. :)