? about Bodden Tours

jakesnana

We have just signed up to do the Zip n Dip tour in Roatan with Victor Bodden. When I got my confirmation, he described the walk we need to take to meet his tour guide. It sounds like a pretty long walk.

Can anyone give me first hand knowledge on how long the walk is to go "over the hill"? TIA

We have just signed up to do the Zip n Dip tour in Roatan with Victor Bodden. When I got my confirmation, he described the walk we need to take to meet his tour guide. It sounds like a pretty long walk.

Can anyone give me first hand knowledge on how long the walk is to go "over the hill"? TIA

It takes a few minutes to walk it. You have to walk up a small hill to get out of the port area. Our 4 year old didn't have any problem with it.

This video shows the exact walk. Since we will have my elderly mother with us, we'll be taking the $2 taxi.

THANK YOU !!!!! After listening to a few people I was thinking how bad can it be, but after watching that video, we will be taking the $2 taxi. I need to save my strength for climbing up through the jungle for zip lining :)