Where to send satisfaction survey

mmeadows

In my attempt to get off the ship quickly due to an early flight, I forgot to submit my guest satisfaction survey. I tried to look on RCCL's site to find a mailing address but had no luck. Does anyone have the address I should be sending this to?

Thank you so much for trying to follow through on your guest satisfaction survey! I hope all went well on your cruise!! 04.gif

Found the following address for you on my Cruise Ticket Contract: Royal Caribbean Cruises, Ltd., 1050 Caribbean Way, Miami, FL 32132. Also checked on-line on their Contact Us screen. It shows 800-256-6649 as the number for post cruise questions & comments. To make sure, you might want to call that number first for the correct address.

Besides cash, the best "tip" by far is when you fill out the guest satisfaction survey at the end of your cruise and write something using specifically a staff person's name. Raises and promotions are based on the surveys. It is also good to personally write a letter to RCI with the staff person's name mentioned and be sure to put in specifically how they helped you, etc. Those letters are shared MUCH faster with the staff person by a Supervisor than the surveys which they may not find out out about for weeks. When a good letter is received by a Supervisor, a crew person may be rewarded with extra time off, which is probably the best "tip" given the excruciating long hours they work.

Thank you again for your effort,

Kat 50.gif

Archived