4 night cruise

Luluwa

For starters 4 night cruises are much cheaper, less vacation days used at work, and easier to pack for. They do come and go pretty quick though especially if your accustomed to cruises that are double the length. One downside is Carnival no longer serves lobster in the MDR on elegant night on the short cruises.

We like to spend a day or two in the departure city pre- or post- cruise (or both) so a four or five day cruise leaves enough time to do that.

That's what we do for Port Canaveral, hit Disney on the way!

I'd say for shorter cruises you get a port or two, and a sea day or two. Just enough time to explore the ports and explore the boat, but not too long that you get bored with a smaller boat.

Four day cruises are not always cheaper especially out of Galveston since its Thursday thru Monday essentially a long weekend they are always,more than a 5 day and about $100 less,than a,7 day. Maybe,out,of Miami where they depart on a Monday they're cheaper. You also still get a free drink coupon . I like them and take,at least 2,a year for a,quick getaway and recharge.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk