Fantasy Upgrades

pma29223

I just got off today and I didn't see much that looked like an upgrade. To be honest, I didn't look for them but I thought I would see something resembling an upgrade. My friends and I stayed in the penthouse which was better than any suite I have had on a Carnival ship.

I am assuming fresh paint, carpeting, wallpaper, etc.? Did you notice anything like that? Did she look good overall? Details, please!:D

None of this was done. The cabins didn't receive ANYTHING as far as I can tell. Most public areas area clean and well maintained, but were definitely not re-done. I honestly think all they did was add the venues like Guy's, Blue Iguana, etc. The Fantasy is definitely showing her age, but is a nice enough ship, and as I said, well maintained for her age.

I am assuming fresh paint, carpeting, wallpaper, etc.? Did you notice anything like that? Did she look good overall? Details, please!:D

Was on the diverted cruise. Cabin e259 had new carpet and paint (some brushed the light). New carpet through much of the ship. Thought the ship looked good. Bars and burgers etc in the normal locations. Overall was nice.

judging by that video, that ship got alot re done. Man people need to stop being such complainers, ship looks great to me. Ill be on her april 2016, and everyone cruise everyone complains about, I have had a great time. People PLEASE STOP listening to others, just enjoy a cruise and vacation. This is not work, its a cruise, just relax and breathe for a bit.

• 4 weeks later...
judging by that video, that ship got alot re done. Man people need to stop being such complainers, ship looks great to me. Ill be on her april 2016, and everyone cruise everyone complains about, I have had a great time. People PLEASE STOP listening to others, just enjoy a cruise and vacation. This is not work, its a cruise, just relax and breathe for a bit.

What you said! Come December, I will be on Fantasy for 5 days with friends, visiting tropical ports. And not at work or home in freezing cold weather. Fantasy will be spectacular to me! :)