Life on Liberty 2/21-2/28: Mo'Bay, GC, Cozumel

Thanks! hope they offer the drink card on our cruise.

loving the report!

From what I understand, the drink card is going to be a regular thing on Liberty. It was in the Day 5 Compass but we were told at Café Promenade that it could not be sold that day (one of several drink glitches at CP), it was too early. It is usually only available on Days 6 and 7. However, after visiting guest services we were told that they would have to honor the mention in the Compass, even though it was a misprint, and sell the card that day. We also had a few glitches with the availability on Day 1 and Day 2 of sparkling water on our Royal Replenish package. However, the fresh squeezed OJ was readily available and the RR package worked great for us!

We were in the MDR for lunch on Day 2 and heard an Alpha Alpha Alpha call. I bet this was in relation to the medical emergency at the Pamper Party. Hope she was okay.

Yes, that was it. She was conscious when they took her out so hopefully so!

I've already posted about Jamaica--we stayed on the ship. :( It was beautiful though and I'm kind of sad we didn't get off which is why I'd like to do this itinerary again. We thought we would have two resort days, but since we missed GC, that didn't happen.

We spent our day in MoBay at the Hilton Rose Hall (I read that you considered it). We really enjoyed the lazy river and the resort. But the drinks were very weak (maybe they pour differently for the day pass bands?) and the food was decent but not great. Best things were the Jamaican items and beer-battered cod. The resort was lovely though and most of the service was good too.

As for MoBay itself, it was very dirty. I'm so glad we didn't do a tour of the town as we would have been very disappointed. I think we would choose Falmouth if we did this itinerary again.

We spent our day in MoBay at the Hilton Rose Hall (I read that you considered it). We really enjoyed the lazy river and the resort. But the drinks were very weak (maybe they pour differently for the day pass bands?) and the food was decent but not great. Best things were the Jamaican items and beer-battered cod. The resort was lovely though and most of the service was good too.

As for MoBay itself, it was very dirty. I'm so glad we didn't do a tour of the town as we would have been very disappointed. I think we would choose Falmouth if we did this itinerary again.

Oh good to know, thanks!

Here is the "official" cruise line link:

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/download-press-kit/7/

Thanks Bob,

This RCCL (I know, I need to update to RCI...LOL) PDF is better quality than many scanned by others. I've saved it to my device and will ask on-board the order for the week (as we're headed East rather than South and the order may not be the same). Knowing the order allows us to consider the night we want to try the Mexican specialty restaurant, if we don't do it for lunch instead.

Regards,

Michael