CCL Magic

clyde312

Carnival Magic balcony cabin 7383. It is a connecting room. Anyone know if it is a decent room? We do not know who is next to us so concerned you can hear neighbors more with the door.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

No I would NOT want a connecting room. Not knowing what you have next to you== you could have an older couple who cant hear and have very loud conversations and leave the tv turning on very loudly all night long.

Not worth the chance for me

But another reason to look somewhere else-- the room service room is across the hall from around that area. (clinking glasses and dropped plates??)

You are far enough from your cruise to get a better choice room

Edited by serene56

Thanks, what do you think about a cabin near the elevators? Believe or not currently not a lot of 8C cabins available.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I prefer my cabin back by the aft elevators and there is where we stay every time for the last few cruises- IF people are being loud they will be loud down the hall too.. not just at the elevator. But we have had nothing but good luck there.

Its easy access to the stairs and elevators. 7427 is our choice across where they hold the fire door so no across the hall neighbors Up two decks for food and pool down two decks for entertainment. the only traveling we do is to go to the night shows at the lounge