Table Reservations - Norwegian Jade

Bluesmania

We did ours online. Login in to My NCL.

Yes, but did you get the times that you wanted? Somebody had said that they could only get 6pm or after 9pm.............

We were going to purchase a SDP, but no point if we can't get any decent times.

Has anybody had any problems, or is it OK?

Blues

Yes, but did you get the times that you wanted? Somebody had said that they could only get 6pm or after 9pm.............

We were going to purchase a SDP, but no point if we can't get any decent times.

Has anybody had any problems, or is it OK?

Blues

They only make a percentage of times available online but have more choices once on board if the times you want are gone.

Well, we went ahead and booked a speciality restaurant plan.

For Le Bistrot, the only times available on-line are all for 10.00 pm........! For the whole 13 night cruise.....

I will try once we are on board, but the problem there is that we join the cruise from Miami on 19 March, whereas the whole cruise starts from Houston from 16 March, so, the Houston boarders may have already taken the best times.

So, frustrating - I tried to call NCL in the U.S. but gave up after hanging on for 10 minutes whilst being told that I would be connected soon. I then called the UK office, to be told that I would have to email NCL U.S. I did email - on 29 February - and still I have no reply.

NOT IMPRESSED!!!!

Blues

So, frustrating - I tried to call NCL in the U.S. but gave up after hanging on for 10 minutes whilst being told that I would be connected soon.

10 minutes is nothing (have to admit, I have never had to queue even that long when calling NCL). Also you can call NCL at their 866/877-numbers for free using Skype so only thing you'll lose waiting is time.

What I have noticed the past year, is specialty restaurants will be shown as full, no reservations, and not even half full. This on three different ships, most recently Jade 2/20.

If there is just two of you, I have in the past just walked up, no reservations and was immediately seated in the 7-8pm time frame.

What I have noticed the past year, is specialty restaurants will be shown as full, no reservations, and not even half full. This on three different ships, most recently Jade 2/20.

If there is just two of you, I have in the past just walked up, no reservations and was immediately seated in the 7-8pm time frame.

That's good to know, thanks.

Yes, I've read elsewhere that people had difficulty getting reservations, then found them half empty.......

Blues

We are on The NCL Jade in April for the TA.

Are there any problems getting reasonable dinner reservation times in the speciality restaurants?

Thanks

Blues

Try again..I made five 8 pm reservations yesterday

Try again..I made five 8 pm reservations yesterday

Most restaurants are OK, but all Le Bistrot is offering for the whole 13 days is 10.00 pm

Blues

P.S. NCL has STILL not replied to my email, which was about this and other things. Over a week now!