Current Breakaway Ice Bar Drink Menu

Dorhead1230

Has anyone been to the ice bar on the Breakaway lately? My boyfriend really wanted to go last summer, but I saw no point since we had the UBP, plus I don't like vodka. I kept telling him to just go without me so that he could check it out because I would not be upset at all if I missed it. He didn't want to go without me (he's usually not very attached, so I am not sure why he picked that activity as something we had to do together :p).

Anyway, even though we have the UBP again so I still think it's pointless to go, I know that he still wants to. There's no way that he would drink all four drinks in the amount of time we'd be capable of lasting in the cold in there. I noticed that it is the Svedka and Inniskillin Ice Bar now. So, what can you get there? Is it all vodka drinks, or vodka and ice wine cocktails, or can you just get ice wine? I might not consider it so wasteful if I could at least just drink some wine! Thanks in advance for any information anyone can provide!