Royalton White Sands Resort

tiba99

Hello everyone

I am just about to put a deposit down for this excursion. I just want to know if this place is worth the money! It looks really nice so I want to know if its legit. I also have two little girls 5 and 3 coming is the water slides ok for them?

Thank you for your time :)

Wish I could help but I'm waiting to see myself. I just booked through jamaicacruiseexcursions.com (AKA Island Marketing LTD) I called the resort directly and they wanted $100 per adult, I found the $88 per person online and added the $20 transportation (4 people) option as well. It took about 36 hours but I have a confirmation # with directions where to meet the driver as well as his name and what sign he will have. Very nicely detailed summary they sent me. As far as the resort goes I've been reading great reviews for months on TA about the Royalton but feedback on the tour operator is sparse. Lots of threads have mentioned this jamicacruiseexcursion site but nobody has returned feedback. I'll be there June 15th and WILL report back.

Hello everyone

I am just about to put a deposit down for this excursion. I just want to know if this place is worth the money! It looks really nice so I want to know if its legit. I also have two little girls 5 and 3 coming is the water slides ok for them?

Thank you for your time :)

who did you book with? I am trying to find a day pass for our cruise next week

http://falmouthshoreexcursions.com/cruise/index.php/royalton-resort-falmouth-day-pass-luxury-beach-break-jamaica

This company is much more expensive. I think jamaicacruiseexcursions.com must have the best deal negotiated with the resort. Also they do not list the actual name of the Royalton until you get your booking confirmation. But rest assured it is spelled out in detail once booked.

Can't say if who you booked through it legit, but the resort definitely is. The Royalton White Sands is a beautiful new (newly purchased and completely remodeled) resort. One of my employees was just down there doing a resort tour and he said if he went back to stay, he'd stay there. He said it was gorgeous!

I've been to a number of other Royaltons and they are top notch!! Have fun and come back and let us know what you thought!!

I selected the transfer to be included but now I'm having some regrets about it and might switch to a taxi at the Falmouth port. My instructions read as follows...........

"The meeting point for transportation to Royalton White Sands is just outside of your cruise port in Falmouth in front of the Court House. This is a 2 minute walk to your right from the cruise ship pier gate. Your transportation guide is Trevor Hudlin, and he or one of his guides will be holding an Island Marketing/Royalton sign and will have your name listed."

I'm not so comfortable walking outside the gated pier if there is already a taxi/excursion area within the gates of the pier. I think I'm going to ask for a different meeting point or cancel the transfer part ($20) but will keep the day pass for $88pp.

Has anyone had issues walking out of the port to meet a private tour across the street? I just picture that being a spot where you would get hit up with pushy salesmen and probably offered smoke. Not what I need with my 2 little kids and my parents who haven't traveled much. My wife and I would not be offended but I'm looking for the best first impression I can make in Jamaica for the extended family. Are there private vans/cabs available within the port if not on a ship excursion?

Thanks