Another status match ?

paceyswife

I was able to transfer my NCL silver status to a classic MSC voyage which was easy to do online and I got the response in less than 24 hours. We are booked for next February... do we have to have our first sailing before we can get the 5% discount? Will MSC honor for this cruise?

Thanks!

Edited by paceyswife

I was able to transfer my NCL silver status to a classic MSC voyage which was easy to do online and I got the response in less than 24 hours. We are booked for next February... do we have to have our first sailing before we can get the 5% discount? Will MSC honor for this cruise?

Thanks!

As I understand it you can have the 5% discount for your already booked cruise but it may in the form of OBC.

There's nothing to lose by trying, so go on and apply for it.

If you booked via a TA they will have to do it for you, but that's their job anyway.

Pete

Edited by Skier52

As I understand it you can have the 5% discount for your already booked cruise but it may in the form of OBC.

There's nothing to lose by trying, so go on and apply for it.

If you booked via a TA they will have to do it for you, but that's their job anyway.

Pete

Once again....THANKS!!

I just handled this today, they are crediting my card of record within 7-10 business days.

I called MSC a second time and was told I do qualify for the 5%! The only thing is waiting for my TA to call back as she has to do the request. I have a feeling this might take a couple of calls.. lol! I should have booked through MSC direct but having read about difficulties with their website and phones, I tried third party. Funny thing, I have had better luck with MSC!