Holland American Neptune Suites

I have 2 cabins reserved on HAL Westerdam in June. My husband and I have a Neptune Suite but my daughters are across from us in an inside cabin. Will they be able to board at the same time as us since we are sailing as a family? Also, will they be allowed in the Neptune Lounge with us? We have never sailed with HAL before but I know the other lines allow us to be together.

Thanks!

Kippie

Normally you can check in and board as a group (unless maybe you had a LARGE group).

However, your daughters will not be allowed in the Neptune Lounge, nor will they be able to join you for breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill.

Also, will they be allowed in the Neptune Lounge with us?

Thanks!

Kippie

We were on the Zaandam in November and in a Neptune suite. The Neptune lounge on our ship was not that big, it gets very crowded at peak times with people crowding the concierge and it didn't seem that there was a formal process keeping track of who, what, where etc.

We didn't like the crowded atmosphere so we would bring our ice bucket tray down to get coffee, breakfast items and bring them back to the room to eat on our balcony. Same with lunch and evening snacks. It seemed other passengers did the same we noticed.

Have a great trip!

This is what I posted on the other thread about Neptune Suites when you asked this question:

While you might be able to board together, your daughters won't (and shouldn't) be able to use the Neptune Lounge or join you for breakfast in the specialty restaurant.

I'm not sure what lines you're referring to, but in my experience on Royal Caribbean, Celebrity, and Princess perks are guarded quite carefully. Lounges and specialty restaurants have limited capacity, and to allow non-eligible guests to use them would lessen the experience for those who paid a high price for their cabin and perks.