Star - Post Cruise Los Angeles Tour

nycruise

Has anyone taken the post cruise Los Angeles Tour. Seems they offer 2, a long (5 hours) and a short (3 hours), looking for opinions and what time the tours take off from the pier.:confused:

are they bus tours?

If they are, they'll just drive you around on congested freeeways and surface streets and take you by the touristy spots like Rodeo Drive and Holylwood Blvd. "walk of fame", etc. I travel to L.A. a lot, so I see these busses on a regular basis as my office there is directly across the street from a restaurant that is very well known as a big time celebrity dining spot.

If you go down Robertson Blvd. and the guide points out "The Ivy", look for a hot dog stand across the steet. There is a chance you'll see me standing in line getting my lunch. :)

You may want to rent a car and do some exploring on your own. I live in the area. You would have a far better time going on your own.

Disneyland, Six Flaggs Magic Mountain, Universal Studio's, Malibu/Santa Monica for lunch. Any number of things.

Hope this help's

Enjoyingus

Archived