Haven Aft room question

Fishymom

I asked this same question back in January. I have 2 teenage boys and was wondering if the couch would be big enough. There is a review on cruise critic that I'm trying to locate where the mom says her 15 year old daughter who was 5 foot 6, could easily sleep in either direction on the bed and that when the bed was fully extended the 2 chairs had to be moved out of the way and the bed came to the end of where the chairs normally were placed.

I also found a review of this suite on a woman's blog from Orange County. She cruised in the Haven Aft suite on the Breakaway for his sons high school graduation and said both her 18 year old son and his 18 year old friend were able to share the bed when fully extended. Here is her reply when I emailed her to make sure I correctly understood her description in her blog:

Yes, I am certain that the couch made into a very large bed which seemed as big as a king sized bed or even bigger. It is almost like a futon folded up to make a couch during the day, giant bed at night.

Both my son and his friend (both ages 18) slept in the sofa bed with plenty of room. I checked to see if they would add a rollaway bed to the room and they said no. The kids used the closet in the living room and the 2nd bathroom, plus all the drawers in the living room. It was very spacious and there was plenty of room for all.

I hope someone can give an answer to this question. I was wondering the same thing. Wonder if it's big enough for two kids 2 & 4 ( wild sleepers). Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's plenty big for your kids, my boys were 9&6 and they were fine. I'm 5'6" and I wouldn't want to sleep on it, but that's because it was hard!

When the couch is made up as a bed you can still walk around it to get to the balcony,but there's not a lot of extra room. The room steward will make it into a couch so it's easier to move around the living area during the day.

H6 is our favourite cabin so far, enjoy that balcony!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk