Manzanillo Beaches????

chewap

I was just reading some of your replies to some of the other posters..It said you are in the CF Air Force..My DH is Air force too but has been posted to 1SB at the garrison in Edmonton.I am retired CF Army!!!! from 12 Medical Van Det.But just finished a stent with the CCof Comm. at 17 Wing..And now on the website that goes world wide, you and I live 45 minutes apart driving time.I find that to be really neat.

You have also been on the Explorer of the Seas,we are trying to go on her in July if we don't get a quality of life posting out of here( the emitions from the fort are causing me great difficulty breathing).

What is your opion of the Explorer?

The CC's have removed your post with you e-mail adress on it.

I noticed that you had been on the Explorer of the Seas what can you tell me about your experience on her.We are considering sailing on her in July providing we don't get posted out of here.

My Dh is a blue guy too. Are you 408?

Hi there MB Girl,

We had initially travelled on the Paradise which at 76000+/- was a little too small.

The EOS while a beautiful ship I felt was too big...sort of informal and cold. While the Asst CD is Canadian, I didn't feel that the activities were up to par for cruises....perhaps too much ship for too few staff.

While the Dining Room service was quite good, I felt that the food quality on the Paradise (Carnival) was far better.

I felt that RCCL kept nickel and diming you for everything. the quality of "Brand" merchandise for sale in the onboard shops/boutiques was not of the same quality or calibre as Carnival.

Where RCCL did excel was in the evening entertainment...great productions, and if you do go with RCCL, make sure you go to "The Quest" for an evening of fun and laughter. The secret here is to get involved in the game, even on the game floor if you're "game". I won't give away the secrets of the game, but suggest you go for a fun filled evening. The CD on the EOS was excellent at "The Quest".

I think my next one on the Coral at 92000 (a Panamax ship) should be just about the right size.

Talk soon and ...

Ciao for now!!!

Archived