Seville from Huelva

Vict0riann

I wanted to ask HAL cruisers, because we will be on Prinsendam. We have been to Cadiz twice and once took a tour to Seville. We saw a lot, but did not go in the Cathedral and only the courtyard of the Alcazar. This time, from Huelva, there will be a ship's shuttle to Seville, and as we would like to go in the Cathedral and inside the Alcazar, I'm wondering if the shuttle would be the way to go. Does anyone know where the shuttle will stop? As we were in a bus, I can't even mentally gauge the distance between the two. I suppose for that, I'm going to have to check a map, but not knowing where the shuttle will let us off is frustrating.

I wanted to ask HAL cruisers, because we will be on Prinsendam. We have been to Cadiz twice and once took a tour to Seville. We saw a lot, but did not go in the Cathedral and only the courtyard of the Alcazar. This time, from Huelva, there will be a ship's shuttle to Seville, and as we would like to go in the Cathedral and inside the Alcazar, I'm wondering if the shuttle would be the way to go. Does anyone know where the shuttle will stop? As we were in a bus, I can't even mentally gauge the distance between the two. I suppose for that, I'm going to have to check a map, but not knowing where the shuttle will let us off is frustrating.

I would plan on about 1 1/2 hours by car, Huelva to Seville. By bus/shuttle maybe two hours?

Thanks, yes, I had figured on that - a private tour suggested 1 1/2 hours, so if the HAL shuttle takes a "rest stop", which it usually does, at least 2 hours. I just wondered where people would be let off and picked up again, if anyone had done a HAL shuttle, and if the Cathedral or the Alcazar would be walkable. I would hope there would be no problem with taxis, even in November!

Try to convince the driver to let you off at/near the "Gold Tower" The HOHO bus is across the street and the Cathedral around the corner-a bit of a walk.

We went to Sunday Mass at the Cathedral and took the HOHO bus. That was it for the day.