Basketball on Eurodam

alissa211

Hi everyone - Is there a basketball court / hoop on the Eurodam? I don't see it on the deck plan. We will be on the Eurodam this summer and my 15 year old brother will be pretty disappointed if there isn't a hoop. He really enjoyed having the hoop on the Noordam on our last cruise. Thank you!

Hi everyone - Is there a basketball court / hoop on the Eurodam? I don't see it on the deck plan. We will be on the Eurodam this summer and my 15 year old brother will be pretty disappointed if there isn't a hoop. He really enjoyed having the hoop on the Noordam on our last cruise. Thank you!

Yes Deck10 Aft, it is screened in, enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are just off the N. Amsterdam, which I hear is identical and we enjoyed the deck 12 sports deck - all netted in. There are tennis raquets, basketballs, volleyballs etc. stored in the benches. Nice area. Tennis net, hoops, etc.

Lots of pickup basketball games on our Eurodam 2014 Baltic cruise. The timing never worked out for me but I do wish I had run back down to my cabin and put the shoes on for old times sake. Too much of the good life I guess lol. :D