Carnival grand cayman excursion

Actually this is the one that we chose to do in December when we were on the Breeze. We had a great time, once we got with our guide we boarded a smaller van, maybe about 20-25 people, rode thru town with a mini-tour of the city and then went to the inner part of the island where we boarded the boat, again smaller not crowded at all. Then we rode out to the sandbar, actually the driver got us really close, versus some of the larger boats and catamarans. Had a lot of time to spend with the stingrays, everybody got a turn holding them, and taking pictures with them. I had time to take a lot of pictures as well as video. The sandbar and stingrays were amazing! Then we were back on boat to starfish point, again we were basically the only boat there, just backed up to the little island, it was so pretty. There were lots of starfish there, had plenty of time to explore not rushed at all. Once we were back on the boat they had rum punch, reg. punch, and water to drink for the ride back. Once we were back at the boat dock we boarded the van again which took us back to the dock area or you could also request to be dropped off at a beach area. The tour guide we had was great and I would highly recommend. We prefer to do private excursions ourselves, but this was like a small private tour and was well worth the money. Hope you enjoy!

We absolutely loved this excursion as well. The water was beautiful and swimming with the rays was quite an experience! We had a fairly divers group- from four years old to sixty years old, experienced snorkelers and swimmers and some newbies, and everyone had a blast. I wish I had thought to bring money with me to buy a t-shirt. Definitely bring a waterproof camera. Hope you have a great time!