Breakaway Aft cabin question

NaiNoNo

Hi all. We will be sailing this Sunday on the breakaway and have an aft haven cabin. Does anybody have a picture of the sofa bed open? How big is it (double bed, queen)? My kids need to share the bed (I assume there is no pull out?)..... If it's small this could be interesting [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Well I'm assuming since they allowed us to book 4 people that the room actually sleeps 4? Now I'm stressed......

Not all the aft balconies are the same....some sleep 3 and some sleep for. There is more than one category of aft balconies.....You will be fine if yours

says it sleeps four:D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all. Just wanted to loop back in case anybody else needed the same as information.

We just got off today and loved the room. Was absolutely fantastic! The pull out bed was very large. I'd say almost King. Was def bigger than a queen.

Thanks again for your help. We had a great trip. Now back to reality..... [emoji30]

Hi all. Just wanted to loop back in case anybody else needed the same as information.

We just got off today and loved the room. Was absolutely fantastic! The pull out bed was very large. I'd say almost King. Was def bigger than a queen.

Thanks again for your help. We had a great trip. Now back to reality..... [emoji30]

We will be in a Haven aft PH in August with 2 teens. Did you have the steward remake the bed each day back into the couch? We've never been in the Haven, so how was it? If you have time, please write about your haven experience. What was your room number? So glad you had a good trip.

Hi. We were in 14272. Yes the steward remade the bed everyday. The haven was really amazing. With so many sea days it was great to have a place of our own. Calmer restaurants too. The main buffet on sea days is very busy. Bonus of aft rooms is your near the buffet so if you eat there you can take good to your room.

But the haven restaurant was great too. I am really really happy we went with the haven. I found the pool decks too rowdy and crowded at times.

My kids used the haven pool, and it was never busy or over run with kids.

Only disadvantage I'd say is proximity of the haven to the aft rooms. Also, I didn't see our butler much. Not that I needed him. The room steward was amazing. You can ask him to make the pullout bed for two people. So each person gets there own bedding/blankets

You will love the cabin.