Bringing water on Board?

bills blasters

Wondering if you can bring bottled water on board in your luggage. I know other cruise lines allow this, but can't find any information about MSC. Also, are you allowed to bring canned soda or wine?

Thanks in Advance.

Claudia

They say NO but I understand people have done it. The most they can do is take it away from you, it is not that expensive.

Wondering if you can bring bottled water on board in your luggage. I know other cruise lines allow this, but can't find any information about MSC. Also, are you allowed to bring canned soda or wine?

Thanks in Advance.

Claudia

forgot to add: I called, they said NO WINE. Check their beer/ alcohol pkg. They are. not exp. I am not referring to the complete exp. ones. I buy the 12 cocktail pkg. for $72. before sailing and there is no tax.

I was mainly wondering about the Soda. My husband usually gets the unlimited soda card on Princess and Carnival. All he wants is the soda, not the non alcoholic drinks and everything else included on MSC. I read that if he does get it, then I will have to get it also. For me it would be a waste. I understand that both should have to buy the alcohol package if it is unlimited, but not the soda.

Claudia

I was mainly wondering about the Soda. My husband usually gets the unlimited soda card on Princess and Carnival. All he wants is the soda, not the non alcoholic drinks and everything else included on MSC. I read that if he does get it, then I will have to get it also. For me it would be a waste. I understand that both should have to buy the alcohol package if it is unlimited, but not the soda.

Claudia

I am not sure however I know we only bought one alcohol pack. bet. us on the Divina last yr. i would check about the soda pack. But really, soda is not that exp. I would just carry it on, all they can do it take it away from you.

You can still buy the soda pack. on board, however you have to pay the 15% grat.

Go onto the web site and chat or call and ask.