Legend of the Links

IMNiles

Has anyone played the mini golf course on Legend of the Seas ("Legend of the Links") recently, say within the last 9 months or so? I had heard it was getting a little rough around the edges. If you played, did it seem to be in good condition? Was it open 24 hours? Was it crowded?

Thanks!

I played it in May of 2004, so about 16 months ago... It was in decent shape then. I actually got a bronze medal in one of the mini golf tournaments, and I'm not what you'd call, a golfer. There's a weird area in the middle that I think is the top of an elevator shaft or something that the balls can sometime get stuck in, but the course itself was decent enough. I tried the golf course on the Star Princess when I was on her, and she was approx. 1 year old and the course was terrible, unplayable. So the legend of the links (which is a 17 hole course, 18th hole was removed to add the rock wall) is a nice course.

Has anyone played the mini golf course on Legend of the Seas ("Legend of the Links") recently, say within the last 9 months or so? I had heard it was getting a little rough around the edges. If you played, did it seem to be in good condition? Was it open 24 hours? Was it crowded?

Thanks!

We sailed on the Legend in August on a 14 day Med cruise out of southampton. The ship had previously been in drydock in April, in Lisbon, before commencing cruising out of the UK. During that refit many things onboard were either replaced or updated, including repairs to the mini golf course. Although we didn't play ourselves, it appeared in very good condition, as did all the rest of the ship. The Golf was always very busy, but I didn't notice any long queues. It was open until around 8 in the evening I believe.... Definitely not 24 hrs...but then this was a cruise from the UK to the Med. and US schedules might vary.

Archived