Chefs Table, menu and pricing

ramrax4

We are sailing on the Grand in June and are thinking about doing the Chefs Table.

I would like to hear from anyone who has had recent experience with this, your thoughts, the cost-with/without alcohol and the menu.

Thanks in advance!

Guest Nellsmom58

We have done the Princess Chef's Table and enjoyed it immensely. If you would like a more personalized dining experience, this is it. The chefs, sommelier, and sous chefs came out to our table to describe the food and wines and pairings before each course, which were exquisite. Highly recommended!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We have done the Princess Chef's Table and enjoyed it immensely. If you would like a more personalized dining experience, this is it. The chefs, sommelier, and sous chefs came out to our table to describe the food and wines and pairings before each course, which were exquisite. Highly recommended!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thanks, we've done the Chefs table but it's been a few years so what I really needed is an update on the pricing and the current menu. We also, enjoyed it tremendously.

Thanks, we've done the Chefs table but it's been a few years so what I really needed is an update on the pricing and the current menu. We also, enjoyed it tremendously.

There's no set menu. It's at the Executive Chef's discretion and can and does change often. As for the price, it's $95 per person.