Pride 8 day dining questions

nodogkisses

Can any prior 8-day Pride cruisers tell me when the Elegant nights are held. Trying to figure out steakhouse reservations. Also, if anyone did the Chef's Table, when was that held? I know it can change, just trying to figure out some dining plans.

I'm really looking forward to trying out the new American Table/American Feast menus.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Can any prior 8-day Pride cruisers tell me when the Elegant nights are held. Trying to figure out steakhouse reservations. Also, if anyone did the Chef's Table, when was that held? I know it can change, just trying to figure out some dining plans.

I'm really looking forward to trying out the new American Table/American Feast menus.

Thanks in advance.

Most likely it will be the 2nd and 7th evenings.

The Pride out of Baltimore previously did not do anything besides 7 day Sunday-Sunday cruises. However, CCL decided too late about returning to Baltimore for Spring 2016 and RCL scooped up a whole bunch of the Sunday dates at the port, leaving CCL with having to work around that with anywhere from 5-8 day cruises with many of them being non-Sunday departures. I'm on a 8-day on the Pride next month that leaves on a Friday and returns the following Saturday.

We are likely on the same cruise. Leaving the 15th? I've cruised Pride six times before this and am happy to have been able to take advantage of an 8 day. I was thinking that the Elegant nights would be #2 and #7 as you said. We're probably right. Looking forward to this cruise. See you onboard.

• 3 weeks later...
We are likely on the same cruise. Leaving the 15th? I've cruised Pride six times before this and am happy to have been able to take advantage of an 8 day. I was thinking that the Elegant nights would be #2 and #7 as you said. We're probably right. Looking forward to this cruise. See you onboard.

WE are also on that sailing :) I know it is the 2nd night I am going to guess it is the first sea day back see you on board!! THere is a roll call here on CC if you want to check it out if you already didn't find it !

I'm on this same cruise! I've been wondering about the elegant nights as well - I even called carnival about 5 times to ask and they had no idea. Thanks so much for posting. Anyone bringing little kids with them?

I'm on this same cruise! I've been wondering about the elegant nights as well - I even called carnival about 5 times to ask and they had no idea. Thanks so much for posting. Anyone bringing little kids with them?

Here is the link to the roll call for this cruise there are a bunch of people bringing kids, they are also having a kids meet and greet

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2095554

Hey Priders,

I am happy happy to see some of you posting that have sailed her before! You must really like this ship, will be our first time on 4/15...

Any tidbits you want to share on your favorites on the ship? What is a must see or so?

And there are actually 2 meet and greets ... Crimson Queens, which sounds like fun, and another like on page 14 or 15 on the Roll Call Forum.

:D