Is there a similar St Johns Catamaran tour w/o doing the Champagne one thru cruise?

CP3o

I wouldn't want to charter, only 4 of us.

The Champagne catamaran tour isn't showing on NCL excursions. I was going to just book that but now looking for alternatives. Like the idea of sailing to St Johns area and doing some snorkeling along the way, don't really need there to be alcohol involved.

Any suggestions?

We used Jester Sailing a few years ago and were very impressed! Captain Jim took us to a very secluded bay to snorkel (lots of fish!) and made an amazing lunch onboard. The Jester Juice was great too! Make sure you wear sunscreen!

• 3 weeks later...
We're doing a full day sail/snorkel to St. John with New Horizons. $75 pp and good reviews on here & Trip Advisor.

Amy

Thanks, I'm finding several vendors now that I'm looking. I would happily do the excursion with NCL if I didn't have suspicions it has changed since the good reviews. If you remember, please post your experiences.

http://newhorizons.daysails.com/index.php?l=t&pageStewardLink=2873

I'm going to email them because don't see departure time and return times on website.

Anyone have a feel for how far in advance to book these things? A part of me wonders about waiting until have a some sort of forecast.