My ultimate cruiser

jennew

I had to share this with you guys.

We took our kids on a cruise last year (4 teens and a 6 yr old). The little guy could now be a spokesman for a cruiseline. He is hooked...HARD.

He is the driving force behind the reason we booked the cruise we are going on in January. This kid has a paper chain in his room, one ring for each day till we leave.

If you ask him what he liked about the cruise he will tell you:

the hot tub

the buffetts

the ribs

On his first night, he got into bed and grabbed the candy off his pillow...he looked up toward the ceiling and sighed " This is how it always should be"

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8Aat2LVw5bNX2w

He sounds like my kids too. My 12 yr old daughter has visions of cruising the Mediterranean and the Panama Canal.

This past spring we cruised the Mexican Riviera. Overall no one was really impressed with the ports. I asked them the question of whether they would do this cruise again, without getting off at the ports, and the answer was yes. Lunch in the dining room, and a pool were all they needed.

Made the mistake of telling our 12 and 9 year old daughters that we'd be taking them on a 10 day Western Europe/British Isles next August.

They've been pummeling me with questions ever since. They want to know everthing from what's on the menu each night to the what songs will be performed at the shows.

My husband finally made me stop giving them the details of cruising..he was afraid that if they had heard too much then they'd end up being let down when the trip finally happend....:eek:

Archived