NCL 2018 dates?

keikotrinity

... here we are in late October 2016 and I still am not seeing anything for the beginning of 2018 (Jan - April) other than Hawaii which seems to keep going right out into 2019!!!! Really? :confused:

I'm not sure why you aren't seeing them, but they are open to April of 2018... click on the right arrow to get to 2018 in the advance search area

I really wish they would come up with southern Caribbean itineraries from Miami. I am beyond tired of the same ports! Carnival does it. In fact, Carnival has some really good ports ... I just can't bring myself to try it again

:(

check the Sun 11/17/2017

Miami (Florida); Oranjestad (Aruba); Willemstad (Curacao); Kralendijk (Bonaire); Philipsburg (St. Maarten); St. Thomas (US Virgin Islands); DISEMBARK Miami (Florida)

and the Star 11/20/2017

11-Day Southern Caribbean from Miami

SHIP Norwegian Star

CRUISE PORTS EMBARK Miami (Florida); Ocho Rios (Jamaica); Oranjestad (Aruba); Willemstad (Curacao); Philipsburg (St. Maarten); St. Thomas (US Virgin Islands); DISEMBARK Miami (Florida)

both the the Southern Caribbean and both to Miami

check the Sun 11/17/2017

Miami (Florida); Oranjestad (Aruba); Willemstad (Curacao); Kralendijk (Bonaire); Philipsburg (St. Maarten); St. Thomas (US Virgin Islands); DISEMBARK Miami (Florida)

and the Star 11/20/2017

11-Day Southern Caribbean from Miami

SHIP Norwegian Star

CRUISE PORTS EMBARK Miami (Florida); Ocho Rios (Jamaica); Oranjestad (Aruba); Willemstad (Curacao); Philipsburg (St. Maarten); St. Thomas (US Virgin Islands); DISEMBARK Miami (Florida)

both the the Southern Caribbean and both to Miami

Yes, I know. I mean more than 2 a year.

• 2 months later...

Obviously by now I have all the info I needed. I just wanted to apologise for not getting back to your response. Cruises, vacations and holidays ... basically LIFE just got in the way. We now have EPIC Rome-Barcelona, EPIC Barcelona-Port Canaveral for fall 2017 then Spirit for Barcelona-Canary Islands for spring 2018. Then JADE Northern TA in fall 2018 .... so far.

Happy travels, thanks again!

What are you looking for, because I booked MONTHS ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Anyone have any late breaking actual dates and itineraries yet. I heard things were supposed to get released Jan 10 then that was moved to the 18th. I don't see a BLISS CC page yet. Just looking for segments and potential cabin placement early. :cool: