Zip lining and cave tubing question?

Dadof2dd

Hey everyone, I have tried to search these answers, but still not clear so I am asking for a little help?

We are going on NCL Dawn the end of March and have booked this excursion with Norwegian Cruise line.

What type of shoes do you wear, my daughters have Chaco sandals and want to wear them?

Are there lockers to put dry clothes and a towel? along that same line do you change between zip lining and tubing or just change at the end before you leave, or not at all? drip dry in bus?

For any cavetubing/zip line excursion, best to wear old sneakers/cheap watershoes and bring a pair of shoes/sandals to change into along with dry clothes. Leave your old sneakers at the cavetubing site, there's a donation box. This is NOT a fashion forward excursion, no one will care what make of sandals, sneakers, watershoes you wear. Not sure which Chaco sandals your daughter has but if they're not strapped on the back, like Keen's, or are more like flips, she runs the chance of them falling off on the zip or washing down stream on cavetubing.

If you zip line first, change after cavetubing. I believe there are lockers at the cavetubing site. Or else you leave them on the bus/van, which gets locked. The later is what we've done with private vendors. There are restrooms to change in, if you wish.