Another cat 9A question

myangel

I booked cabin # 8455 on the Verandah deck, on the Glory.My question is, does that cabin get alot of sun or is it shaded in some way? In a couple pictures I saw, it seemed like the lower aft cabins in the cat 9A had more sun. If anyone knows the answer to this , I thank you in advance!!!

I have had two of these balconies on the Veranda deck Triumph 8428 and Valor 8448 both port side and I think from looking at the ship that the Empress and Veranda deck the balconies are larger then the Upper deck. We loved these cabins the front of the balcony by the door and down the side were sunny but the part on the side of the ship was covered and was shaded. If you would like to see some pictures email me at ldavison@twcny.rr.com Linda

Maybe its just me but wouldn't the direction the boat is sailing have something to do with how much sun you get on your deck and not what room you have?;)

If you click on the link below in my signature I have a bunch of pictures of the aft wraparound deck from the Victory room # 8428

Archived