contacting ncl re: excursion

hummer2407

I faxed NCL my excursion order form. I never got anything back from NCL. I have tried to call NCL on numerous occasions. I can never get ahold of a real person, I either get put on hold for up to an hour or the one time I did reach a person they told me that the excursions desk was closed. I cant find an email address. NCL customer service is horrible. I beginning to wonder if I shouldve booked Princess.

Terry

Hi. I booked my excursion online. I called them to make sure that they had them and they didn't. I did everything over the phone. I never have a problem calling them. I choose the Lattitudes member option and usually get right through. You will have to ask for the excursion desk. They will take all of your excursions right over the phone and will tell you if they are still available. Good luck!

We also booked our shore excursion's last night online. As of yet, we have had no correspondace but I suppose it is still early.

I will give them a couple of day's and if I have heard nothing then will try to contact them also.

Let me know how you get on!!

I think online booking for SHOREX is hit and miss. Last year before I boarded the Spirit, I booked several SCUBA diving excursions online. I received one email confirmation, but not the other three. I called NCL and did get through to the airline/SHOREX office and spoke to a customer service rep. We went through the whole process again, and I was told to expect an email confirmation. Of course, that never happened, and when I boarded the Spirit, only one set of tickets out of four were waiting in my cabin. I ended up at the SHOREX desk and after about twenty minutes, I re-reserved the space.:rolleyes:

My experience didn't spoil my cruise, and I will continue to attempt to book online, but one of my first stops when I board the Sun will be the SHOREX desk to confirm my excursions!;)

I booked three excursions online on September 11th for our October 16th cruise. I received a "Shore Excursion Confirmation" through email on September 13th.

However, I do know from past experience that if you wait too long to book online (within two weeks of the sailing date), you will not receive a reply whatsoever from NCL---even if there is availability.

when you guys go on the NCL shore excursions site, are you seeing prices? for the life of me, i can't find prices for any of the excursions on the western caribbean (texaribbean) itinerary.

Yes it is definitely NOT obvious how to get the prices. Go to the excursion

screen. Instead of clicking the pdf stuff describing the excursions, click on the FIRST clickable column where it says "7 day Texaribbean etc"

You will get a form, page down and you will see the excursions listed WITH prices.

I now have my confirmation of Shore Excursion's.

I booked on Wednesday and recieved confirmation on Friday by e-mail.:)

What's more, all the excursions booked are available so we are very excited.

Hope the rest of you have the same luck!

We just booked our excursions for our 10/19 cruise on 10/12...a little late but I called to confirm.

I called from my work line and also my cell phone and went through two different connections....needless to say when I didn't enter I was a latitude member, I was still on hold when I finished talking to the rep on my cell phone.

I got through much fast and was only hold for 3 minutes when I pressed I was latitude. I told them it was a mistake but I thought it was ridiculous to be on hold that long!!!

Anyway, I was told I would receive confirmation via email within 24-48 hours so keep checking:-)

Have book excursions for 4 cruises online and have always received an e-mail confirmation with no screw-ups.

Booked a cruise on 10/2, booked shore excursions on 10/5 and got our tickets on 10/12 with the excursion on them. The system must work:)

I have also learned to check my "JUNK MAIL" box. Sometimes the spam filters put NCL stuff in there. Check your junk mail box before you delete the message and if NCL stuff is in there add them to your "safe list".

Happy Sailing,

Monty

Archived