Caribbean Princess

NauticalMiss

We were on Caribbean Princess last August and we have also been on Ventura and Azura and yes they are very similar.

The stern of the ship is different and looks a bit like a supermarket trolley handle from the outside, its where the nightclub is and has a walkway above the lido deck.Otherwise the rest of the ship is much the same apart from the decor.

The deck plans for cabins is the same as far as I am aware, but as mysticalmother says superior deluxe on Ventura are called mini suites on Princess ships.The sizes of the cabins are the same with similar furniture and bathroom.Balcony cabins on C deck have much larger balconies as on Azura.

We thought Caribbean Princess was a lovely ship and thoroughly enjoyed our cruise.

It was our second Princess cruise the first was on Royal Princess and we were immediately at platinum level in their loyaly program because of previous cruises with P&O.

Caribbean is a Grand class ship, same as Ventura and Azura. All very similar, but all suffer the same main downsides.

Too many passengers for the public areas (unlike Grand Princess which has one less passenger deck) and no crows nest, or for that matter any bar, with a decent view for sea days.

Thanks everyone. I had thought it was similar to Azura and Ventura but wasn't absolutely sure. We don't like the balconies on D Deck so I didn't want to book one of those cabins in error if they were the same as the 'AzTura'. That's really helpful to us :)