Calling Native Way???? Help dialing instructions??

cruisevers

I am trying to fax my info to Nativeway but am not sure if I need a country code to call from the US. Can someone help that has done this before? Not really feeling too secure sending my info over a fax either. Anyone had any problems? I've looked in my phone book but it does not list the Caymans. No help at the phone companys web site either.....

Thanks in advance

nope, just 1-area code as if it was a state. Not sure why its so easy but it worked for me

i sent my into to Nativeways with a cover sheet and it got there fine. Sharon emailed me back right away that she got it and we were all set

I booked a tour through Nativeway and have not been able to get a fax through. I tried multiple days, on different fax machines, and sent an email telling Sharon of the problem. She said their fax is working fine but I still can't understand why it won't go through.

Are there others that are also having this problem?

Yes I had a problem too. That is why I posted here. I emailed her about it last week and have not heard back. Now I am wondering if I have a reservation still or not and we leave in 3 weeks! Thinking about just going with some one else. This is just too much trouble to get settled.

Archived