Cabin next to laundry room

cusyl

I wouldn't say it is a horrible mistake but if you could switch to another cabin you should. While I have not had a cabin adjacent to the laundry I have USED the laundry plenty. The one thing that I noticed is that every time someone goes in or out the door slams behind them. I don't know if you could hear it in nearby cabins, but if you could I think it would be annoying after awhile. :o

Just off Caribbean Princess...we were upgraded to Caribe deck, and had C314. I worried a little about the laundry room across the hall, but never heard anything at all. It was great to be able to do my laundry one afternoon while reading on my balcony. I say go for it! Loved our room and the big balcony!:)

Have a great cruise,

Debby in PA

We were directly across from the laundry on our Tahitain Princess cruise - don't worry - for the most part, people access the laundry during the daylight hours - when you're out of the cabin anyway. They lock the doors at night, so it shouldn't be a problem. We really couldn't hear any of the activity going on over there, so don't fret about it. We thought of it as a perk - soooo close by if we wanted to iron something!! :)

Just wanted to mention one thing--they don't always lock the laundry room doors at night. They did when we were on the Regal, even had hours posted. So maybe they do on the small ships like Regal and Tahitian Princess, but on the Grand last month, the laundry room was open 24/7. Since CB is same size, or bigger, would assume it is the same as Grand.

Archived