Corrupt photos

Hi all

We just got home from explorer on Thursday and the photos we purchased via USB stick are corrupt and unable to be seen at all. Anyone happen to know which number I should contact? Would they have kept all photos or deleted them?

Call RCI on 1800 754 500 (Monday - Friday 09:00 to 17:00 hrs. AEST or ADST)

They should be able to direct you to the right department to resolve this.

Since it is just a few days I would hope that the digital copies are still available :)

Thanks for the info! Got home from Anthem today and when I tried to load the stick onto my iPad nothing was there. Haven't tried desktop yet. Luckily we loaded the pics to our phone before we left the photo area, but I like to have backup on the stick!

Thanks for the info! Got home from Anthem today and when I tried to load the stick onto my iPad nothing was there. Haven't tried desktop yet. Luckily we loaded the pics to our phone before we left the photo area, but I like to have backup on the stick!

I had a similar issue. Pulled the USB in and out a couple times and even tried a couple different USB ports. I think the end of the USB stick is a touch shorter than some other USB sticks. It was recognizing the stick, but not letting me access it. In the third port I tried on my laptop (windows based), I pushed it in extra firmly, and surprisingly all of the pics came right up.

Dan.

Edited by Dan-P

We were able to get them on the desktop :). DH thinks maybe the formatting or a subfile was the issue with the iPad. I'm just glad it worked, as it seems anytime we transfer photos from something to the desktop, they get messed up. And I find it easier to work with the pics on the desktop.