Best inside cabins on the Jewel?

1 hour ago, ZiggaZagga17 said:

did 4 night on deck 2 in June (2011 iirc) and found the cabin quiet, ideally situated and so so easy to get off n on at ports 

deck 3 in october in similar placing so not expecting any issues then either!

I also like the insides on deck 2.  Short, deadend super quiet hall.  Very convenient to the elevators and for reboarding in ports.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, danicolie said:

I know this is an old post but I'm thinking of booking 3639.  Hoping someone who's stayed in this cabin can comment on whether you felt a lot of motion since it's at the aft of the ship?

I am in 3635 on Brilliance next week. I’ll Let you know!

On 3/21/2016 at 12:19 PM, OntarioTraveller said:

Does anyone have experience with the cabins on deck 2 where you disembark in ports? It seems they would be convenient, hopefully quiet and the most economical. It looks like there are a handful of new cabins being added on this deck after dry dock. Would booking a brand new cabin be a good choice?

We love Deck 2 for the reasons you stated. Also easier to get back without elevator after a long day in port.  Savings are used for tours, souvenirs!

• 3 weeks later...

I had 3639 on the Brilliance recently and I despised it. The extra space in the room was fantastic of course but there is a crew work area (galley maybe?) either behind the room or one floor up and there was incessant noise until 11 pm. Things dropping, banging, rolling, on and on it went. I'm an early-to-bed person so that really wasn't going to work for me.

We switched cabins that first night to the same category, 8th floor. Yes it was a lot smaller but at least we could sleep.

20 hours ago, dawnelda said:

I had 3639 on the Brilliance recently and I despised it. The extra space in the room was fantastic of course but there is a crew work area (galley maybe?) either behind the room or one floor up and there was incessant noise until 11 pm. Things dropping, banging, rolling, on and on it went. I'm an early-to-bed person so that really wasn't going to work for me.

We switched cabins that first night to the same category, 8th floor. Yes it was a lot smaller but at least we could sleep.

Interesting... first time I`ve heard about noise issues in this room.  Thanks for the feedback!