HAL Eurodam November 4 2016 - Transatlantic Barcelona to Ft Lauderdale

HALFans

Hi folks!

Typically not a lot of GLBT responses for a 'regular' Holland America cruise, but hey, it's worth a shot!

Of course, there's the two of us, and another couple we know who are boarding the Eurodam the week before for the 22 day version.

Hoping to hear from someone. LOL.

Alan (and Chris)

• 5 months later...
Hey There...

My partner and I will be on the same cruise. Always nice to meet others for a Happy Hour or Pub Trivia.

We were just chatting and hoping that we'd find good trivia players on this cruise!

We're going to be in Barcelona early; on the 1st. We've got a couple of Rainbow tours lined up.

Have you guys been on HAL much?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey There....

Cool....maybe we can team up for Trivia Time!

We will be in Barcelona the day before and have no set plans yet. We have traveled exclusively on Holland for many years.

Send me a private message if would like to exchange contact info and maybe meet up in Barcelona.

Take Care

M & J

Hey There....

We will be in Barcelona the day before and have no set plans yet. We have traveled exclusively on Holland for many years.

Send me a private message if would like to exchange contact info and maybe meet up in Barcelona.

Take Care

M & J

Sent a friend request... Hopefully that will allow a private message. We'll check our schedule and let you know what we've got planned for November 3rd. I think it's our Montserrat tour. (Chris is doing all the planning this trip.)

I know we want to hit the Bacon Bear Bar one night. 😃

Boarding day we have lunch plans before boarding, then nothing else until sail away at 11 that evening.

Our last Trivia team was great! Turns out we had a well educated world traveler, a NASA engineer, and a lovely older couple from Canada. Most times we came in first or second place. It was a hoot!

Sent a friend request... Hopefully that will allow a private message. <SNIP>

Thanks for confirming the friend request... Unfortunately I can't figure out if/how to send a private email on CC any more. Sigh.

Fortunately I have a 'throw away' email that I use... you can send your contact information to:

alan DOT wactor AT yahoo DOT com and I'll reply with my real email.

We've been sailing exclusively on Holland America for 20 years - since my first cruise. Chris had been on one prior cruise, with Carnival back when they only had 2 ships. LOL

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Hey There....

Take Care

M & J

I checked & got your email this evening... sending one from my normal home email address.

Have you guys received any upsell offers for the stateroom yet? I keep expecting one any day now.