The Ecstasy or The Agony?

kicker

We sailed on the ecstasy last week, we were on a 7 day to Amber Cove, Grand Turk and HMC. The cd said that the ecstasy does six 5-day sailings, then one 7 day sailing.

We had an amazing vacation. My family of 6 found the ship to be clean, comfortable and most importantly FUN! I think it was nice to be dealing with a smaller amount of passengers, both on the ship and in port. We truly didn't miss any of the bells and whistles that newer ships offer. We weren't bored for a second, and the staff was incredibly helpful and always friendly.

Perusing the Carnival Roll Calls for Ecstasy - basically no one ever posts after their cruise (one exception, in recent cruises, and his reply was one word: "Sucked"). So what's up with people not responding? Is Ecstasy that bad? Do people take Ecstasy cruises and never return?:eek:

We're usually Royal Caribbean cruisers, but an August Ecstasy cruise fits our summer schedule best. Our most recent cruise was a Royal with horrible reviews, yet we had a great time (and for that matter, out of 15 or so cruises, never been on one I didn't enjoy).

So, anyone have any thoughts? My personal opinion on reviews: it's never as bad as some make it out to be.

I cruised on the Ecstasy 3 times in 2015. It is a great ship!